A new toy

I think it's more the angle of the seat than anything, looks strange. It's a great looking bike though.
Thanks, I don't have a seatpost the right size for it yet, just put the seat on loose and tried to get it to stay up with some paper wedges to get a picture.

Thanks, I don't have a seatpost the right size for it yet, just put the seat on loose and tried to get it to stay up with some paper wedges to get a picture.
Makes sense then, will look fine when properly fitted I'm sure!

have you thought about a Thomson inline seat post? you could even tie it in with a Thomson 6 bolt stem
Been looking for a nice inline seatpost for a while, ideally a roox or Thompson in black, only problem is the frame is an odd size (30.4) only one I have seen that size was a roox s4 in Hungary and that was over £100 to risk international postage

Been looking for a nice inline seatpost for a while, ideally a roox or Thompson in black, only problem is the frame is an odd size (30.4) only one I have seen that size was a roox s4 in Hungary and that was over £100 to risk international postage
Not keen on shimming?

not sure the seatpost is the issue, I think the saddle being the size of a small country isn't helping. :) have you considered shimmed pivotal post?

I was hoping to avoid if possible, The solid shims all reduce to 27.2 which wouldn't look right, I have some of the cheap steel shims which would work if I got something close like 30mm, unfortunately the raceface xo is 28.6

I was hoping to avoid if possible, The solid shims all reduce to 27.2 which wouldn't look right, I have some of the cheap steel shims which would work if I got something close like 30mm, unfortunately the raceface xo is 28.6
I haven't tried to print a shim yet, but it could work. :)

Back