9th June - Forest of Dean

theredchili":2cgk227l said:
OP updated :twisted:

Oh Lordy Lordy.

My son will love it.

I, on the other hand, may well suffer a diabolical mechanical breakdown, around lunchtime, close to a cafe or some other relaxing spot.

Spare a thought for those of us who are older, less fit and are a bit tired after a tough week at work :oops:

NeilM":230hvakr said:
theredchili":230hvakr said:
OP updated :twisted:

Oh Lordy Lordy.

My son will love it.

I, on the other hand, may well suffer a diabolical mechanical breakdown, around lunchtime, close to a cafe or some other relaxing spot.

Spare a thought for those of us who are older, less fit and are a bit tired after a tough week at work :oops:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Don't worry,your be fine :twisted:

Just remember that some of us have 2 hours travel to get there,and I think there will be 5 team members

Me
Feetabix
James
Navada
Drop off dave,is 5

Don't worry , can always change things on the day , besides there is a bail out option also if required

navada cannot make it I believe , so is 4

Don't think Adrian is attending? :?

Going to be on the Sanderson as its not been out for a while and the retro steeds are in various states of Pre-mayhem prep!!

Bit of topic, but isn't Forest of Dean where EMF were from? One of my favourites from the nineties :cool: .

rienster":2ve2nb4s said:
Bit of topic, but isn't Forest of Dean where EMF were from? One of my favourites from the nineties :cool: .

Completely off topic- but yes , there are from here and have got back together and been gigging recently :D

Back