97 Kona Kilauea - Gulf Colours

James that is ace!! :cool:

I love the gulf scheme (Porsche 917 for me though you oldie!! :LOL: )

Look forward to seeing it in the flesh

We_are_Stevo":z7pyya9e said:
I absolutely love this bike but I have just one criticism from a personal point of view;

The saddle doesn't quite cut it...

What you want is the Annivesary Flite - it would be a perfect match for the paint (I had to tone mine down with black boot polish :roll: )

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Selle-Italia- ... 4cf5043689

IMHO that would be gilding the lily... :cool:

Middleburn rings inspired choice BTW (but please stand that front brake noodle up!)

Cheers, black saddle will be offered up soon ;)

V brake noodle is just fine, don't want it slipping backwards and wearing the paint on head tube in any way or form. :)

cce":z7pyya9e said:
SCARAMANGA.....

Grips on way don't you worry your Moobs about them :LOL: see tomorrow at AC hopefully :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
:LOL:

I did say it was my personal preference...

...you'll see what I mean when I post my e-stay special as the blue powder coat is similar to your colour, if slightly lighter... :cool:

But as a die-hard Kona fan I definitely think this one of the best I've seen - and the Kilauea is second only to the Explosif in my affections...

That's bloody lovely mate! I just need to find the right 20" kona frame and I can start my own custom effort... Btw the brown spoon looks just fine to me!

Been for a lovley ride this afternoon on my local route in the Lansdown hills near me between Bristol & Bath. Weather was rather tropical :cool:

The old kona feels great didnt miss a beat, Here are a few pics of it (with bar plugs)

006-13.jpg

008-15.jpg

012-11.jpg

015-9.jpg

017-9.jpg

018-7.jpg

020-7.jpg

Nice

I am so there next week!
As long as I can sort the gears out on the Zaskar!

Tc

Simply beautiful.

Two points:
1 I've never gone for lay-back posts
2 You need to mix a stronger concentration of orange in your water bottle.

See you on 23rd.

Rob

Back