'96 Breezer Storm slow build....

Re: Re:

ferrus":1gmumrp7 said:
Oh that's nice, good score...and rare to see in this colour :D
my first MTB was a Storm; a great handling bike, you'll love it. I know I'll never part with mine!

It's going to be a true love affair I think, can't stop thinking about it and it's been built a thousand times in my head already! And at the mo it's still on top of the wardrobe wrapped in a sheet.... :facepalm: :LOL:

Re:

Nooooo..... Scott long since gone, I was storing it for a 'friend' who demanded it back with menaces and expected me to pay the carriage.... :roll:

This is why I stick to bikes, not blokes :LOL:

Re:

You may want to stick your fingers in yours ears and go 'la la la' and cover your eyes......

First day off for months, stressed after helping my parents to move, high on cider and sunshine, I got to the 'I couldn't care less' stage and decided to finish off the Breezer...ran out of lengths of white brake outer, so rescued some blue for the front out of the spares box, I loved the 'bars but they were blue, and the saddle is a weightless carbon affair that I just decided was going on it....

Test ride proved it to be a highly sniggery affair, with much self congratulation and general smirkyness.... :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Breezer finished!!!! 012.JPG
    Breezer finished!!!! 012.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 516
  • Breezer finished!!!! 010.JPG
    Breezer finished!!!! 010.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 516
  • Breezer finished!!!! 009.JPG
    Breezer finished!!!! 009.JPG
    101.3 KB · Views: 516
  • Breezer finished!!!! 008.JPG
    Breezer finished!!!! 008.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 515
  • Breezer finished!!!! 007.JPG
    Breezer finished!!!! 007.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 515
  • Breezer finished!!!! 006.JPG
    Breezer finished!!!! 006.JPG
    127.9 KB · Views: 516
  • Breezer finished!!!! 002.JPG
    Breezer finished!!!! 002.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 518
  • Breezer finished!!!! 001.JPG
    Breezer finished!!!! 001.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 516
Given how many of my bikes have been waiting years for me to finish them off "right" I'm jealous of your ability to just get it finished. Bikes are meant to be ridden, you can always adjust the build later, but most important is that you enjoyed the test ride.

You actually got it on the road " yay " not bad at all young lady :cool: and by the way i'm blooming " JEALOUS " as i love that colour like you wouldn't believe so a bit of frustration got you there in the end eh !! ..

You gotta get out on it now girl and get some miles done ;) ..

Re:

Thanks for all the compliments guys, have to admit the 'test ride' only constituted going up and down the concrete drive here (erratically at times) and on to the lane and turning round in the farm yard several times, but it was enough to know the set up was spot on and not too stretched out, etc.

As soon as work goes quieter....I'll get him out to the pub and back, only 15 mile round trip but a good shake down ride with a treat for me half way.... :D

Seems to me like your really chuffed with him :cool: and to the pub and back sounds very familiar :LOL: but a great idea none the less :cool: and i just hope the weather stays fine for you when you go ;) ..

Back