'96 Breezer Storm slow build....

Re:

Yes, those cheap headsets have been highlighted before, think I've had one on 'something or another' once too, but was hoping for something more retro.... The FSA Orbit MX are also cheap on ebay, sealed, light, and don't look too out of place as FSA were around when this was made....

Decisions, decisions.... Let's see what today yields in the way of spares off the other bike :D

Re:

gotta have some nice tan walls on it, keep the warmth of the green paint, the black tyres are a bit meh........

and i see poor old Cindy has been given the boot from avatar duties now you have a new beau.......?! ;)

Re:

The Cindy is happy with that, he's not one to hog the limelight as he's more of a stealth hack machine.... And in all fairness, he'll get a lot more use than this one as I won't have to be precious about him :mrgreen:

Re:

Splendid!

At last you've got yourself a proper bike Kaz ! :LOL:

Wait for it! :shock:

Looking forward to seeing what you do with it

Mike

I have to agree with THM over the silver bars as the black just doesn't compliment that gorgeous green frame ;) ..

Re:

Oh that's nice, good score...and rare to see in this colour :D
my first MTB was a Storm; a great handling bike, you'll love it. I know I'll never part with mine!

Re:

Good call LGF!

This is high on my agenda to sort this week, so let's hope it's miserable weather and I can't work.... ;)

Back