96 Barracuda A2E

I really like how the top and down tubes join before the headtube.

(I'm really looking forward to getting mine!)

Bit of an update, almost 12months since the last but.....

She's Finished :LOL: :LOL:

Got my bum into gear sent it off to the powder coaters and had a cherry red put on the rear of the bike, not the original finish but as close as I could get. I was a bit dissapointed that they didnt follow instructions and the finish was too far along the tubes. But hey thats life the overall result came out pretty good anyway.

DSCF2400.JPG

DSCF2403.JPG

A Few shots as she went together

DSCF2412.JPG

DSCF2419.JPG

And then just like that.

DSCF2729.JPG

DSCF2739.JPG

DSCF2730.JPG

Some shots of the detail.

A2E%252520Photos.jpg

Now remember I said I had a color scheme in mind when I started can anyone guess what it was???

Tight on for time right now. There is some more shots to come and a real interesting peice of Barracuda history for us here in Australia.

David128":fw32of18 said:
On the yet to get list:
Saddle- Would like a red flite (any suggestions)

Saw this thread and remembered I still have the Barracuda badged bar ends and Ti railed saddle off my old A2X in boxes out in the garage. Couldn't find the bar ends, and thought the saddle was in better shape than it really is. Oh well.

1de90db4.jpg

awesome bike man,

my neighbor had a barracuda just like it!

if you are interested, Gil M (On this forum) can get you mag 21 decals with a clear background that are totally perfect (no pixels) for about $20...I got rock shox judy decals from him and they are perfect!

Back