'95 Marin Team Titanium

giant-one":2sibv5y1 said:
Looking good Andy. ;)
Cheers!

Quick update, the singlespeed purple SRP bolts turned up today

Yes they are on the bike already & the outer ring is now off the bike!

No pics of that update yet

You can't beat a nice bit of Ti, :cool:

Good to see a set of of those new charge tyres on a retro build too. They seem quite suitable.. :cool:

Glad to see it's gone to a good home Andy and also happy you took the forks 'cos my 1999 Clockwork was eyeing them up :oops: ;)

Like what you've done so far btw :D

Always loved the Team Titanium. Owned a '95 Pine Mountain and never had the change to get hold on a Team Titanium.
Nice bike!

andy b team ti

omg! im liking that one andy :cool: i love the white industries tackle.

will you be bringing it to the sherwood pine ride? forest of dean?

21 odd pound. must be a reet throw around :cool:

Re: andy b team ti

marc two tone":en273h3e said:
omg! im liking that one andy :cool: i love the white industries tackle.

will you be bringing it to the sherwood pine ride? forest of dean?

21 odd pound. must be a reet throw around :cool:
I may bring it to both rides, we'll see. Both my other retro bikes have made small sacrifices to enable this build ;)

I have the OE White Industries front hub (built up on the OE wheelset) too, but the Hope wheels needed a home so on they went

The OE wheelset might make an appearance sometime on this bike, they're keepers to go with this frame, but for now they have an easy life hung up in the mancave

I'll be giving it a shakedown ride soon so I don't know how it handles yet off road, so I'll post up more pics and a little review of how it rides later.

Freekin awesome build Andy!! ~Jealouse!!! It's gonna be a speeyad machine!!!

So much envy and regret!!!!

No, seriously ~ enjjoy :cool: :cool: :cool:

Shakedown complete!

Well a distinct lack of shaking, buttery smooth ride even on the choppiest of bridleways :D

Brakes need a little fettling & rims need a quick tweak of the spoke key, apart from that everything works beautifully

I think I may look into a 11-34t cassette as the 11-32t cassette I have at the mo isn't quite low enough.

I achieved 30mph spinning out on the 11t, just looked up the cadence on that, it's over 120RPM!

Anyhoo, some pictures...

P1020813 by Andy Bax, on Flickr

P1020816 by Andy Bax, on Flickr

P1020818 by Andy Bax, on Flickr

And shamelessly nicked from Chris V40, also from today's ride

ABCD0004.jpg

ABCD0005.jpg

ABCD0006.jpg

Back