91 Muddy Fox Alu Pro

Matthews

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Finally dragged it off the garage wall after 10 years, blew the tyres up and went out to play in Gisburn Forest :D

Attachments

• 2011-07-18_19-48-02_382.jpg
    2011-07-18_19-48-02_382.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 2,590
great to see it being ridden anther MF always welcome :cool: Not sure about the granny ring & small sprocket ridding.

Matthews":1vd3rklz said:
Park it up with all the cables loose and they don't stretch, they are 20 years old you know. :D

:oops: A bad habit of mine i keep forgetting to do that. Looks over at bike :roll:

Looks like a '91 model year, very nice, bubblegum pink '89 sold on ebay the other night for £65 which was a massive bargain.

I assume you are quite attached to it as you've had it 20 years?

Don't make the mistake of selling, you will regret it.

Carl.

drcarlos":1fom2i2c said:
Looks like a '91 model year, very nice, bubblegum pink '89 sold on ebay the other night for £65 which was a massive bargain.

I assume you are quite attached to it as you've had it 20 years?

Don't make the mistake of selling, you will regret it.

Carl.

So true

that's the same one i got after my muddy fox seeker comp got nicked, i did some of my first big rides on mine. i gradually upgraded some of the parts to xt then added mag 20's and a wheel upgrade to mavic 231's.

great bike

:cool: :cool: :D

Incdientally it looks to have the same frame as a 1990 Aluminium Team (pierced seat tube is the giveway feature), different paint and components though.

Carl.

All upgrades done years ago,BTT bars,depsport bar ends, XT thumbies, SS7 levers, steel granny ring and middleburn mid ring , Mavic headset was brilliant but pricey back then and a cartridge BB, running a funny cassette/crank combination (can't remember what) but it works for me and of course good old Smoke tyres (can't seem to get them anymore but they work brilliant in the mud), other than consumables it's pretty stock. :D

Back