90's STEEL MTB for UNSUPPORTED W. AFRICA TOUR

Re:

You can have this 19" ridgeback for nowt, if you can collect. included stem, bars, headset, forks. seatpost. can maybe throw some other bits and bobs your way too (subject to me having a look and scrutinising items first.) steel btw and, clear coated with rattle can lacquer.

Im in leeds. near to M1.

Attachments

• PICT0126.JPG
    PICT0126.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 150
Re: Re:

That's very generous Marc! Thanks. I live in Sheffieldl so I can swing by. Are you in a rush to get rid of it? Ideally I might pick it up on a nice day (if we'll have any more) when I can tag on a climb in the Dales.

Do you want to PM me with you address and the like?

marc two tone":21xbpgdg said:
You can have this 19" ridgeback for nowt, if you can collect. included stem, bars, headset, forks. seatpost. can maybe throw some other bits and bobs your way too (subject to me having a look and scrutinising items first.) steel btw and, clear coated with rattle can lacquer.

Im in leeds. near to M1.

Re:

No rush pal, I can hold it for you. Better still I'm trying to get time off to attend the ride in the peaks in October, see ride section for details. I can meet you there before or after the ride. I tend to have a 50p jumble consisting of quality parts! Better still ride with us. :)

I will throw all useful kit in the car and you can rummage through at your leisure.

Back