For Sale Dura Ace front changers, New, 1 band on and one braze on Rear changer 7700

I’m out.
This is far too laboured. Haven’t heard back from the seller so still don’t know postage cost or if it’s included.
I’m sure the sale’s legit, and the mech is a good deal (though it looks used), but the seller’s lack of effort doesn’t instil confidence.

Last edited:
That's disappointing, so I'll cancel my 3rd dibs, a long shot anyway, and sadly I was pondering buying two of the Front Derailleurs.

To be frankly honest; nobody in their right mind, in this year, posts an email onto a website let alone an email that must be their christian name and surname. This lack of care, for personal security, is likely to be just as lax with with the details of other people, banking, etc so unless it was a cash exchange for goods i would advise not getting into any online transactions.

DURA ACE FRONT Changers

7800, boxed. new band on. never used/fitted, box a bit tatty.£30
7700 no box. bolt on never used/fitted £30

7900 braze on never used/fitted £30

Dura Ace REAR Changer
7700 boxed unused. £35
Hi would have some photos of the Rear Changer. I presume it's a rear right hand side gear shifter? Thanks

Hi would have some photos of the Rear Changer. I presume it's a rear right hand side gear shifter? Thanks
Never seen a left hand rear shifter so would question the legitimacy of this post

Having read the op's details, he may be fishing to take advantage??

Back