'87 Raliegh Maverick Pro 531 Ilkeston SBDU GVOD

That was my inspiration. I'm sure Nick at H Lloyd will have or be able to reproduce the decals too.

Carl.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Yes doable but the wrong colour scheme for the year ;) :LOL:

If you want to be totally right it should be Panasonic colours :cool: :cool:

Attachments

• team-raleigh-panasonic84.jpg
    team-raleigh-panasonic84.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 316
Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":16numn51 said:

The bike pictured above was bought new and repainted by the sbdu in 1987, those team colours were earlier and in fact that jpg has 1984 in the title.

Carl

THM you've got too many good bikes already, so dibs too but in a timewarp fashion that includes dibbing before you after you and inbetween you, and dibbing in the past present and future too if this ever does come up. Hah...See time travel is possible.
Lovely catch LGF really lovely but surely it deserves something a bit special.
Heres my favourite Raleigh retromod on site...
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=278353

Re: Re:

drcarlos":2ifzn3zq said:
kermitgreenkona88":2ifzn3zq said:

The bike pictured above was bought new and repainted by the sbdu in 1987, those team colours were earlier and in fact that jpg has 1984 in the title.

Carl

Hi Carl

I know it says 1984 in the jpg was just a picture I swiped, but I have the 1987 catalogue with that picture of this Maverick sat in it and it is dripping with Panasonic pictures (Even got Sherwen on a Panasonic Raleigh on the cover)............

Mark :p :LOL:

Back