For Sale 82 Campagnolo Gransport rear mech, pedals Cinelli bars/stem

Afternoon, prices are based on current market values minus a fair bit for ppg and RB members. Prices DO NOT include postage which will be added dependent on your location and requirements. I will post worldwide but at buyer’s risk.

If you want more than one item and/or want to make a cheeky offer I won’t be offended. Close up pics taken today and reflect condition. I’ll give parts a wipe over with a copy of women’s weekly before posting.

oh and I’m up in North Yorkshire on the coast if you fancy picking up. Tea and cake provided. Now to prices and parts

Nuovo gransport rear mech £45
Front mech £25
Down tube gear levers £25
Gransport Crankset including Campag bb, bolts and caps £65
Gransport Pedals including lapize straps and Christophe toe clips £45
Campagnolo seatpost and tornado saddle £40. SOLD
Campagnolo QR’s £25 SOLD
Campagnolo gransport calipers £50 SOLD

Diacompe brake levers £20

I also have some original concave rimmed wheels with campagnolo hubs that are available but need some work. SOLD

These wheels aren’t original but are good quality maillard? Helicomatic Hubs, a spare closer range cassette and removal tool, ma2 rims with tyres and tubes for £75

the chain is a new one and if anybody wants it with associated parts I’ll throw it in.
Thanks THM
May I take the chainset with bb and the chain?
I live near Beverley , how far up the coast are you please?

All messages replied to first to agree a sale rather than make enquiries will secure parts. Payment expected with 24 hours. Thanks

Back