The History Man

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Overbury's Fan
Feedback
View
Afternoon, prices are based on current market values minus a fair bit for ppg and RB members. Prices DO NOT include postage which will be added dependent on your location and requirements. I will post worldwide but at buyer’s risk.

If you want more than one item and/or want to make a cheeky offer I won’t be offended.

Close up pics taken today and reflect condition. I’ll give parts a wipe over with a copy of women’s weekly before posting.

oh and I’m up in North Yorkshire on the coast if you fancy picking up. Tea and cake provided. Now to prices and parts

Nuovo gransport rear mech £45
Gransport Pedals including lapize straps and Christophe toe clips £45
Diacompe brake levers £20 SOLD
Down tube gear levers £25
Cinelli Criterium 65-40 Bars and Stem £40
110mm c to c 80mm above max.

These wheels aren’t original but are good quality maillard? Helicomatic Hubs, a spare closer range cassette and removal tool, ma2 rims with tyres and tubes for £75

Front mech £25 SOLD
Gransport Crankset including Campag bb, bolts and caps £65 SOLD
Campagnolo seatpost and tornado saddle £40. SOLD
Campagnolo QR’s £25 SOLD
Campagnolo gransport calipers £50 SOLD
I also have some original concave rimmed wheels with campagnolo hubs that are available but need some work. SOLD
the chain is a new one and if anybody wants it with associated parts I’ll throw it in. CLAIMED

Thanks THM

Last edited:
Levers are diacompe but very much in keeping with the group. Caliper have just sold PP.

Back