80s Candy n Drinks

greenstiles":njjq4lfu said:
Didn't Cariba turn into lilt ?...................i used to love old ships tobacco (70's) made of toasted coconut strands.......yum :D

Once again... My wife sells "sweet tobacco" - same stuff made of shredded coconut :)

As for the Lilt thing, I remember Lilt in the 70's (was my mum's favourite) - Cariba was Schweppes' version (and was dropped when coca-cola bought them out as coke owned Lilt).

Elysarian":msc9cvab said:
greenstiles":msc9cvab said:
Didn't Cariba turn into lilt ?...................i used to love old ships tobacco (70's) made of toasted coconut strands.......yum :D

Once again... My wife sells "sweet tobacco" - same stuff made of shredded coconut :)

As for the Lilt thing, I remember Lilt in the 70's (was my mum's favourite) - Cariba was Schweppes' version (and was dropped when coca-cola bought them out as coke owned Lilt).

Can you stop with the 'my wife' thing without giving any further information as to how I hold her to ransom or commit highway robbery. :LOL:

greenstiles":6a5pv2ju said:
I used to like fresca (grapefruit) but no longer in the UK still going , made by coca cola ...oh and cresta '' it's frothy man''

Forgot about fresca - dead refreshing that was!

Not everything in the 80's was nice ;)
TAB
Has to be the most disgusting drink ever made.
Scrub that :?Now i think on it, One Cal is the most disgusting drink ever made, Tab in 2nd place followed closely by Cremola Foam.
YUK :x

Back