Wanted 7s freehub body to replace the one on my Deore DX hub (M650)

oliverrr

Dirt Disciple
Hi all! Need to replace the freehub body on my Deore DX hub since I noticed some black pitted spots on the bearing surfaces when taking it apart for a maintenance.

The part number according to the exploded view is 32E-9802.

Looking for one with as much life left as possible.

Also, I'd prefer an nearly identical one or one with as similar dimensions as possible (outer shell dimensions shown on image below).

Or maybe anyone knows, if a modern one would work? There seems to be some possible spares on Ebay (https://www.ebay.com/itm/384664482649) but I'm slightly sceptical about them...

Thanks!

freehub body.png

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi,
I have one piece. Would you be interested? It doesn't have those threads on the top, but the dimensions fit.
It is lubricated, the teeth are not pressed. 100% functional.
I am from Slovakia.

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    1,003.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    988 KB · Views: 7
  • P1150330.JPG
    P1150330.JPG
    566.7 KB · Views: 6
I have one with the threaded top, vgc. £10 posted.
Sent you a pm.

Hi,
I have one piece. Would you be interested? It doesn't have those threads on the top, but the dimensions fit.
It is lubricated, the teeth are not pressed. 100% functional.
I am from Slovakia.
The dust cap seems to be different from the one I have. If I can't find the version I'm looking for I'll let you know.

Ok. I have experience that the dust cover can be exchanged for another. I have more species. This particular has a diameter of 29.5mm.

Back