33 years with a team marin....

So 33 years....bit of a gap where it went on holiday, but its back and my very own personal unicorn.

Oddly, every time i ride it it reminds me of how very lucky I am to be out on a bike and not confined to a wheelchair! Which is enought reason to go out on it alone!

Something, however abled we may be, we probably take far too much for granted.

Honestly, I can't believe you ever doubted throwing this into BOTM!

It's the very definition of an original owner bike!

Absolutely love all the back story.

Except for the bit about the car ploughing into you, obviously.

That's unbeliavably shit, and I'm just glad you're still with us contributing to this fine place as often and as excellently as you do!

Toot toot for Toots!

Lovely bike.

Super restoration and a beautiful bike with such history! The car driving into the back of your motorbike is dreadful, you were very lucky there.

Love the back story and beautiful job on the bike! I’m lucky enough to still have my first ever proper MTB and still ride it regular

Liked for the story and you putting it back together (and quite tastfully so), not for your health struggles. Strange how one becomes attached to an unanimate object, but I might as well be preaching to the choir. Thanks for sharing!

Great story and a lovely retoration job. Big thumbs up from another Marin fan.. (I missed the original BOTM thread otherwise mine would be in there too...)

Latest posts

Back