Sorted 31.6 dropper

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Bought one a while ago off here, got my measurements wrong and ended up with a 30.9 when a 31.6 was needed.

Not looking for anything fancy, just decent condition and working. Prefer cable than hydro lever.

I've got the 30.9 to trade if anyone has the opposite problem. A couple of reverbs too but both need a service (one was serviced and not used afterwards (but rsf Sus) but since storing, doesn't seem to drop.

Internal or external mate? I have a Thomson that I was considering changing for something with more drop if it's of interest? It's internally routed.

Cheers. I'd seen those. Need to figure out of length is long enough. Might swap the one I have over from my ti 29er to try, might just replace the post with another if it works out. Though would still consider another to save me the trouble, or even for my son's soon to be bike.

My Thomson is 125mm drop so feel free to get in touch if you are interested. think I payed £100 last summer but can check.

Need to figure out of length is long enough.
I wouldn't get a 100mm dropper unless you are very short. What bike did you get in the end?
Lots of modern bikes have shorter seat tubes in the assumption you'll be running a 150mm + dropper.

I've had a brand X for a few years now and it's been trouble free. The lever was a bit cheap and nasty so I replaced it with a one-up components one instead.

Ended up pulling the trigger on the CRC one. If it doesn't work out I'll put it on my son's bike.

Back