28th Jan - Whiteways - now with added aftermath

oh dear, triple post :oops:

Just a little nudge to say that my buddy has changed his mind about the date. We'll now be doing this route next saturday (14th) if anyone wants to join us (apologies for the short notice)

I will also be doing this without him on the 28th, as it seems a shame not to, now we've ogt a few interested.

If anyone does want to do it next weekend, let me know on a pm and I'll drop you my number and address

I'm planning to do the L2B again on Sun 15th, so as much as I'd love to do both, I don't think my rear end would be able to cope. Definitely up for 28th though....

Danno":65w1q98o said:
I'm planning to do the L2B again on Sun 15th, so as much as I'd love to do both, I don't think my rear end would be able to cope. Definitely up for 28th though....

If I can sort out the train for sunday, I was planing on both !

Do you think I could manage both??? I'm more than happy to give it a go...

Unless your stitching me up and decide to drop out of Sunday's ride after you've made me do the Saturday ride too haha! :D

I think the 14th will be better for me (need to check a few things) Cant do the 28th as SWMBO has the weekend off work and its not that often she gets them off so i'll go riding with her somewhere

BobCatMax":1ga5nv7x said:
Stage 1 - leave mine early-ish in the morning to get to Goring Station to catch the train to Ford
Stage 2 - Cycle from Ford station up to Whiteways Café (the last stage I posted)
Stage 3 - Coffee and cake coupled with a faff and a natter.
Stage 4 - Pi$$ing about in the woods around Whiteways café
Stage 5 - Something meat & chip based for lunch
Stage 6 - Cycle back to mine along SDW (short or long route)
What time do you think stage 4 will commence Max?

Max, hoping to make this say aswell, what time are you getting to whiteways? Rode form home last weekend along a27 path, so can meet you at Arundel roundabout as you come up from Ford.

Gents, my apologies for the lack of updates on this thread.

The 14th is now looking very tenuous as there may be a visit to the bank manager on the cards for the morning. I should be finding out tomorrow, and as soon as I do, I'll post up here. Hopefully his appointment book will be full...

The good news is that the 28th is very definitely still on.

Anthony, I have no idea what time stage 4 will be. I'll hazard a guess at around 11am? but if it suits, we can say later.

In all fairness, we'll be buzzing around there for a good few hours I would've thought, you're more than welcome to join us whenever you like. I very much doubt anyone would mind going round again

Latest posts

Back