26" full length mudguards

Frankenorange

Orange 🍊 Fan
Please post pics of your 26" mtb if it has full length guards with a line to say what make and model they are, what tyre you are covering and any installation probs. I am pondering full length on a dad bike with rigid Mosso forks and they have an A2C around 410mm. There are a few to choose from but pics of fitted guards are few and far between.

I'm using the SKS Bluemels Style 75mm 27.5-29 inch Mudguard Set, and while 27.5" is the apparent minimum, they'll probably fit 26", though I guess theres probably that size available

Not my bike, but they look like this. The rods can be shortened with a hacksaw..
bluemels_style_galerie_04-1024x1024 (1).jpg

The ones on my bike look like this. sorry for the poor pic. But just to show they fit standard frames as well as my 29er suss ebike. Due to the suss fork I haven't managed as yet to fit the front one, but I'll eventually use something like P clips to attach it to the fork lowers.
20230617_212019.jpg

Last edited:
These are not quite full length, but they did the job very well, better than expected. I used them in the rain extensively. They are Hebie Viper 751 mudguards. Covering 2 inch Marathon Mondial Schwalbe tyres. These are the easiest mudguards to fit, and they come off easily. 001.JPG

I'm using the SKS Bluemels Style 75mm 27.5-29 inch Mudguard Set, and while 27.5" is the apparent minimum, they'll probably fit 26", though I guess theres probably that size available

Not my bike, but they look like this. The rods can be shortened with a hacksaw..
View attachment 799969

The ones on my bike look like this. sorry for the poor pic. But just to show they fit standard frames as well as my 29er suss ebike. Due to the suss fork I haven't managed as yet to fit the front one, but I'll eventually use something like P clips to attach it to the fork lowers.
View attachment 799970

Oh nice! I've been using SKS Bluemels for years in the winter. Those squarer ones look good though - just ordered a pair.

View attachment 799969

View attachment 799970
That looks like a real beast, nice rack :) what make? Is that a 3d printer in the background?

Back