25" Overbury's Connoisseur refurbed

Nice job, to me the barber pole adds a few years to the bike making it look older than it is which is nice, the tape cables and saddle all work very well. I just think it needs some amber walls to finish it off. the black hoods aren't that bad plus I think you'll be hard pressed to find different colour new ones.

The History Man":2naa4z53 said:
That's ok. Can you get brown 6500 hoods then?

Or green? :cool:

:LOL: , sorry to say but i don't know :roll: but that won't stop me from looking which just might take a while :facepalm: ..

Re:

Have started a thread but just in case any of the contributors on here can think of something?:

Anybody have any experience of puncture protected amber walls or can suggest something??

Looking for new tyres for this and at present thinking marathon plus but only available in black.

There are some 'cruiser' tyres but without protection.

Must be 28mm and touring pattern

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

First ride today. Other than a couple of small niggles with the guards being too close to the tyres, nothing to report. Slightly less reach than the previous incarnation which was fine.

Back