25" Overbury's Connoisseur refurbed

Looooooong story. All good now though. Vatican City, St Paul's and Sistine Chapel today.

Usual stuff. Then Pompeii on her way to Sorrento and Capri.

Nearly didn't get on the plane.

This will get built at some point but my little girl needed a bit of TLC.

The History Man":noahs89r said:
Looooooong story. All good now though. Vatican City, St Paul's and Sistine Chapel today.

Usual stuff. Then Pompeii on her way to Sorrento and Capri.

Nearly didn't get on the plane.

This will get built at some point but my little girl needed a bit of TLC.

Wow that's a fair bit of getting about and even though the Vatican city isn't of any interest to me i know alot of people just love it and i get the impression that things have been a little difficult through your little hints but as long as everything is working out okay then that's what's important and i hope your little girl gets all the TLC that she needs ..

So yes the bike can wait as family always comes 1st ..

Had some time today.................

Started cleaning but most is a bit tatty. Brakes are beyond my time. Will look for some new ones I think.

Back to the shed.

No worries THM as i'm sure you'll get the brakes sorted in good time so how about i pay postage for the old brakes and you post them to me with a set of free drophandlebars :LOL: , sorry i couldn't resist :facepalm: ..

Re:

Five hours from bare frame and forks.

Rides as it did but a little smoother. Silent. Just as i was hoping. Tyres and wheels are a bit scabby as are the brakes but one thing at a time. The frame is now good for a few years eh? Not sure that my crocs were the best choice for a quick jaunt but did the job.

Nitto randonneur bars, new shifters and stops, saddle nicked from europa, carradice was ebay, ultegra spds, ritchey tape and cheapo cables. Other than that and a very nice paint job, it's the same bike.

Starting point
d78aee22d8dc39341b41322bf3f9d521_zpsfeed40b3.jpg

Getting there........

Need to drink a couple of bottles of champagne.

And get some insulation tape on those bars :facepalm:

Re: Re:

NeilM":31bhehh1 said:
Ohh my, that is looking classy.

Almost as those black brake hoods are spoiling it :facepalm: , honestly i normally keep my opinions to myself but the sooner they go the better they'll look as they just look out of place sorry ..

Back