2012 Commencal Supernormal HT frame and Rockshox Reba 120mm

nickfrog

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
FRAME
26' 2012 Commencal Supernormal triple butted 6061 T6 in size L. With 120mm forks it will yield a 68 deg of head angle and 73 deg of seat angle (not bad for 2012!), which makes it a really good XC/Trail "hybrid/do-it-all" bike. TT effective length is 615mm, WB 1100mm and chain stays 425mm. I got it new in 2015, built it and only split it yesterday. It has probably done less than 600 dry miles so condition is near perfect as it was strategically heli taped anyway. The bike can take 2.3 tyres and probably a bit more. 31.6mm seat post. The frame is BB30 but fitted with a FSA adaptor professionally pressed in for a Shimano friendly BSA 68mm. Weight is 1939g with all the trimmings (clamp, BB sleeve and mech hanger). Smoothed welds at the top of the frame.

FORKS
2013 Reba SL Solo Air 120mm 26' 15mm axle with remote pop loc (inc new Shimano SP41 outer, will require gear cable) and straight steerer. I got them nearly new and they were fitted to the above frame - I had them serviced once since then but very low mileage as above. They are functionally perfect, very smooth and the stanchions are unmarked. The paintwork has faint blemishes in places though but that's purely cosmetic and not obvious anyway. I had custom decals made to match the frame above. They were purposely fitted back to front, don't know why, looked better. The frame and forks together will require a 40mm stack stem without spacers. Steerer is 180mm. Weight is 1635g w/o the remote.

Frame only : £129 posted
Forks only : £139 posted
Frame + Forks + Octane One headset + Crank Brothers seat post : £249 posted

Can also be picked up in Worthing with postage saving. Payment : BT or Paypal (any fees on top please).

1y8sqo.jpg

14jwb5g.jpg

6qgpht.jpg

1zg3ny9.jpg

ju6z40.jpg

I really need this out of the way so make me "an offer I can't refuse" - or perhaps there simply isn't a market at all for lovely 26' stuff at any price ?

Back