2010 Ragley Blue Pig *New pic added Pg2*

Forgot to mention I am using a 95 XT front mech on the pig.

It looks nicer than the current mech. ;)

Attachments

• DSC00267.JPG
    DSC00267.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 2,385
Wow that is a big boy! :D and I'm tall ish, if you had full suss you'll be used to moto x height! :D How is it to ride, does it live upto the praise/hype?

reanimation":3f4y8ubm said:
Wow that is a big boy! :D and I'm tall ish, if you had full suss you'll be used to moto x height! :D How is it to ride, does it live upto the praise/hype?

:LOL: forgot about this.

She rides quite nice. Hopefully will have a brand new set of RS Revelations on her by the end of next week.

This is my old 21" Giant Reign that the Blue pig replaced. 6" front and back and 36lb :shock:

Attachments

• DSC00831.JPG
    DSC00831.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 2,188
Hi giant one this is mine completed now mate, you still enjoying the Bluepig? :LOL:
You come of her yet?

Attachments

• P1010143 [1600x1200].JPG
    P1010143 [1600x1200].JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 2,140
Hi Graham

Yep I did on the first ride at Gisburn :oops:

It was a case of, I was riding it like my Giant Reign and just needed to change my riding style. Honest. Oh and I was clipped into my pedals and my left foot was stuck. :LOL:

No damage just pride.

Love her that much I have just splashed out on a set of 2010 RS Revelation Dual air 150mm maxle and a en321 rim on a Pro II hub rear to match the front. ;)

Yours is looking rather nice also.

LOL, its bound to happen sometime. Thanks for the comment about mine, iv actualy changed to flat pedals now due to going over the handlebars 3 times in 2 days and sticking in the spd's, you seem to crash alot quicker on a hardtail than you do on a full sus
Nice fork you are buying i went for the 140 air revs in black, alot cheaper too

I used flats for a while cos of a knee injury but my feet just keept bouncing off of the pedals. so went back to clips. I now use Crank Brothers Mallets so if need be I can un-clip.

The revs are the race dual air but Merlin Cycles have them at £324 inc the remote pop-loc. I was going to go for the Fox 32 float rlc 150mm 15qr but they have more flex in the lowers than the revs plus they were over £200 more.

Just got back from a lovely few days camping and biking in snowdonia.

Stopped to take in the view of snowdon with the blue pig as it now stands.

Attachments

• DSC004120001.jpg
    DSC004120001.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,979
Back