2001 Kona Kilauea **NOW SOLD**

Re: Kona

Wold Ranger":3skkzrjw said:
What steel is it too? ;)

Its a double butted no name tubeset, but you knew that anyway :roll: makes a change I suppose from your usual question of " does it weigh less than 32g if so I'll have it :roll:

If anyone is interested it weighs less than my 1998 Explosif frame of the same size :)

Re: Kona

Jones":thx70usv said:
Wold Ranger":thx70usv said:
What steel is it too? ;)

Its a double butted no name tubeset, but you knew that anyway :roll: makes a change I suppose from your usual question of " does it weigh less than 32g if so I'll have it :roll:

If anyone is interested it weighs less than my 1998 Explosif frame of the same size :)
I thought Konas were gradually getting heavier (see lightest steel... thread), cos fat kids kept trying to jump them off the shed roof?

Now sold :cool: can't believe I got accused of profiteering on this more than once :roll: some people really need to go back to school and learn some simple maths :?

Yes the frame was only £38 but there was £10 postage on top of that, £25 for powdercoating, £15 for decals :roll:

The only parts that could have been described as used on that bike were the excellent condition red logo Flite Titanium saddle and Z2s ;) the rest was unused :roll:

There's no way I was getting close to breaking even on that bike let alone profiteering :? the NOS Syncros bars must have been worth £25 on their own :?

kona

Some people on this forum seem to have a big problem with people turning a profit.

A lot forget the time put into restoring.

There seems to be a mindset (with a minority) that if you buy a frame for £38, you should pass it on for £38. :roll:

Latest posts

Back