1999 Marin Rift Zone Service manual ?

hoogerbooger

Retro Newbie
I'm trying to find a service manual/ technical advice for the frame on my 1999 Marin Rift Zone..... i.e rear pivots & rear suspension bushings spec and removal/fitting instructions. I have service guides for the Fox shock and Marzocchi forks.......but not for the frame.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

If I can find the detail on how to service/fit and it looks doable.....I'd probably buy in the bits to add to my bunker.......as they may not be available by the time I need em !

Marin website doesn't seem to hold details for old bikes and googling so far has not tracked down. Not sure if a guide came with the bike, as I acquired it 2nd hand earlier this century.

Fortunately there is no play in the pivot currently and only a tad in the suspension bushings......but I thought I'd try to find out how to remove and replace... for future ref...as this bike will have to see me out for my now occasional xc....... as an aging doddera.

I'm trying to find a service manual/ technical advice for the frame on my 1999 Marin Rift Zone..... i.e rear pivots & rear suspension bushings spec and removal/fitting instructions. I have service guides for the Fox shock and Marzocchi forks.......but not for the frame.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

If I can find the detail on how to service/fit and it looks doable.....I'd probably buy in the bits to add to my bunker.......as they may not be available by the time I need em !

Marin website doesn't seem to hold details for old bikes and googling so far has not tracked down. Not sure if a guide came with the bike, as I acquired it 2nd hand earlier this century.

Fortunately there is no play in the pivot currently and only a tad in the suspension bushings......but I thought I'd try to find out how to remove and replace... for future ref...as this bike will have to see me out for my now occasional xc....... as an aging doddera.
Now sorted via Cycling UK Forum Techical Section......so look there if interested.

Cheers

Back