1999 Fat Chance Yo Eddy M/L XTR, Ringle, Hope

Well, his decision to keep hold of it lasted all of 1 month, as it's now up on ebay for £1350.

To make such amounts of money off other rider's leaves a sour taste ime.

Harryburgundy for 1 is one of those who gets a bargain only to sell on for massive amounts of profit, when he has what looks to be a good god damn job already ffs.

Takes the PI$$ and would even question if they are actually rider's or just following the trend of mass bartering and buying then selling on with different photos.

Pathetic!

having said all that, it's nice to buy nice things but when it's done like that, that's not playing ball is it...

Merlinman":a0yxu3oz said:

Harryburgundy for 1 is one of those who gets a bargain only to sell on for massive amounts of profit, when he has what looks to be a good god damn job already ffs.

Takes the PI$$ and would even question if they are actually rider's or just following the trend of mass bartering and buying then selling on with different photos.

Pathetic!

having said all that, it's nice to buy nice things but when it's done like that, that's not playing ball is it...

I'm not entirely sure you should be naming names here mate..

It could be classed as some form of personal attack/bullying which can get you a warning or ban.

If you have any complaints or issues with a members prices or how they act/work then the simple thing is to just not do business with them.

I think the only issue here was how quickly the bike was going to be sold on.. Had it been about a month later than it had been bought I'm willing to bet that the bike would of been sold to someone on here who would of enjoyed it and gave it a good home.

dont know what is going on up there but i just got a set of mint king wheels with tyres of a my harryburgundy and was quite chuffed with the price i paid. i would have expected to pay more for king wheels over on singletrack to the tune of £50-75 or more. very happy.

it is always naff to see someone put up for double what somone sold too cheap but somone will always do it and you cant really blame them. right place right time.

Merlinman":3hnu5tfn said:

Pathetic!

Silly man.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back