Fat Chance Yo Eddy from 1992 (Team Colour)

Ganimed

Devout Dirtbag
Hi classic bike friends

I wanna show you my Fat Chance Yo Eddy from 1992 in original team colour paintjob.

Bought the frame and fork in 2001 on ebay. A Yo eddy was always a dream of mine. But in 1992 I was 16 years old and had no money for such high end bikes.

Hope you like it ;)

KIF_3340.JPG
DSC00027.JPG
KIF_2210.JPG
KIF_2349.JPG
Leni Fried art ;)
resize of kif_3347.jpg
4297KIF_2323ti_bike.jpg
DSC00001.JPG
DSC00007.JPG
DSC00006.JPG
10th Anni & Yo Eddy.JPG
Regards,
Olli

Last edited:
The Yo was The Bike i always wanted... for years. My size is SM which is not that easy to find so I ended up w/ a Wicked and love it. So my dream Fat became the Team Comp, which is a refined, lighter, better Wicked. The last thing i need is another vintage 26in mtb but if a Team Comp came up on my size, i would leave reason behind.

Last edited:
Nice frameset, built into bikes with very different appearances..! I think I like the looks of the build in the fourth pic the most :), with those blackwall tyres on dark rims.
Not a fan of Spinergies, or Panaracer Magics, TBH ;)

Would love to own a Yo too one day..!

How does it ride? Where do you ride it? What tire widths are you running there?
It rides awesome. One of the best bikes I'd ever ridden. Most of the time I ride it on forest paths, gravel paths, easy terrain or tours.

Tire width is 2.1". But the Conti Twister Supersonics look more like 1.9". On the Spinergys I had Hutchinson 1" slicks.

Last edited:
Back