1998 GT Xizang - what suspension fork?

Re: Re:

tonybrown5":3qpd882l said:
kermitgreenkona88":3qpd882l said:
A bit left field......

RST XMO

They made them in Red, Yellow, and Blue ;)

Thanks - theres a blue pair on E-bay but they are new with the price label still on, are these still in production? I'd rather keep the bike reasonably period if possible. I thought also about a pair of SIDs?

No not still in production, they were introduced in 1999 so thought would be pretty spot on age wise ;)

Re:

If 65mm is your chosen travel, some pace rc38 air force 2 could be perfect. I've been hoarding a mint set (have a slight air leak), but I've a service kit to solve that.

If 80mm is your preference, I might have a set of 32mm sids. I need to check, as they might be needed for a build, but if interested, let me know and I'll have a rummage and see what I have and whether they are surplus. I may have a set of v lowers slate either way, so you'd just need to find a decent donor set and swap the lowers over. Lowers are black or white, I forget which, but I'm sure there is some red involved decal wise.

First generation Sid for sure. No contest. If you want to run a Judy get an early Hydracoil SL.

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":21xxeleh said:
tonybrown5":21xxeleh said:
kermitgreenkona88":21xxeleh said:
A bit left field......

RST XMO

They made them in Red, Yellow, and Blue ;)

Thanks - theres a blue pair on E-bay but they are new with the price label still on, are these still in production? I'd rather keep the bike reasonably period if possible. I thought also about a pair of SIDs?

No not still in production, they were introduced in 1999 so thought would be pretty spot on age wise ;)

Thanks. These are the ones I meant - https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/RST-XMO-26-New ... SwqVJauVNe
Still got a price sticker on from new of £150.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back