1998-9 Porsche Bike S

Retro Spud":3l1p0ebe said:
bloody hell - that small splash of colour really lifts it

Yeah really pleased with how it looks. Tried not to go too overboard on the branding

Whooo... lovely, but don’t overstretch yourself Chap.... working on two bikes in one day? Have a sit down chap! :LOL:

Re:

Pearl effect and 2K clearcoat arrived yesterday so applied last night and nice and dry this morning.

50467081348_51af582af6_c.jpg

I've had to accept that in places there are some stains in the white that I just couldn't remove but you have to look closely to see them but feel happier that I kept and improved the original paint

Re:

Do you have these .jpg's saved up in a file somewhere Spud? ;)

Anyway...looks better in the flesh than on a photo...will start assembling today, a few little finishing touches needed but just about there :D

Re:

As it's been rainy on my day off I got the bit between my teeth and did a bit of re-assembly

50470820058_c9b0b68b26_c.jpg

As you know I am a fan of a bit of titanium bling, so have used some rainbow titanium bolts on the Magura's to complement the Pearlescent finish....I would never do this to a Pre '97 bike but think this can take it.

50470822788_2d1a675ef3_c.jpg

I just need a 9 speed chain now, you can get them in rainbow colours but don't know if that's a step too far and should I just stick with a common or garden Sram 9 speed?

Damn fine work....

Back