1998 54cm Woodrup 853. Big price drops. Now including p&p

Re: 1998 54cm Woodrup 853. Big price drops. Now including p&

260 posted for the frame and forks ??...ill take it :)

will pm details

pm looks stuck in outbox.........hope will be with you shortly but will definitely take frame

The PM will stay in your outbox until the recipient reads it.

Nice frame.

Richard

Hi,

I'm interested in the chainset, if You sell it separetely. Length? Chainrings?

Thanks!

dirtyginge":3a6mgkjh said:
Received and in amazing condition, thank you :)

Confirmation....the 'Rabobank coloured' Woodrup is definately one I made back in the late 80s or early 90s.
The forks are not 853 but Columbus aero section.

Hope you enjoy riding it........

cheers
Kevin :)

Re:

Hi

Mr Sayles I presume ?

I have three of your frames now, a 653, a 731os and this one....they are the best frames ever made :), each one having its own character.......each one loved equally if in different ways ( and no, my wife does not understand)

Honoured to have you chime in on this thread...and saving up so you can build me a 953 ( hopefully ill have the cash before you retire)

its an honour :)

Re: Re:

dirtyginge":354bwxfl said:
Hi

Mr Sayles I presume ?

I have three of your frames now, a 653, a 731os and this one....they are the best frames ever made :), each one having its own character.......each one loved equally if in different ways ( and no, my wife does not understand)

Honoured to have you chime in on this thread...and saving up so you can build me a 953 ( hopefully ill have the cash before you retire)

its an honour :)

Thanks for that......I see now the heading suggests a 1998 frame [didn't notice!] which would be about right.
I don't expect I'll be retiring just yet....59 as of last week, but they'll probably have to cart me out in a box at Woodrup's one day...with torch in hand!

Back