1997 Rocky Mountain Altitude t.o. ... Updated PICS

Re: 1997 Rocky Mountain Altitude t.o.

Ok... sooo took it outside for a proper photo shoot....

Note: I'm on clearout mode so this build is going to be mostly with what I have laying around...

I pulled off some of the parts that were in the way... There are some pics at the end of what I plan on using... I need to source a rear wheel now... sooo I need a 217 hoop and rear atak hub in red... hmmm...

As for headset it has a silver no logo CK on it now... One option is to use the red no logo CK but I don't have the non-threaded top cap...

Another option is to use a Rasta (without the green top cap... the gold kinda goes with the yellow??)

Stem... not sure what to do here... and bar can be swapped too??

Re:

Gold looks nice on this bike, I already found out. What do you do with the stem? Keep or put a decent Syncros on? The frame seems to be in a good condition and I kinda like the Bombers on it. Bike must not be very heavy I think!

Re: 1997 Rocky Mountain Altitude t.o.

Thanks!

Here's some updated pics.... Decided to use the CrossMax wheels off my 94 Blizzard (they didn't really go with the 94 blizzard anyways)

Two more items I'm not sure about... Tires... probably going with 2.2 wide Continental's... And not sure about grips... never used gripshifters before so not sure if I need shorter grips to account?? Hmmm.. ???

Re:

Looks great ! :cool:

I have the same shifters on one of my bikes , cut around an inch off the grips to compensate .
Can always trim a bit more off if it still looks/feels too long then ;)

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":1xa0dqnz said:
Looks great ! :cool:

I have the same shifters on one of my bikes , cut around an inch off the grips to compensate .
Can always trim a bit more off if it still looks/feels too long then ;)

Mike

Thanks! Do they still make shorty lock on grips? I remember BITD they used to sell them...

Latest posts

Back