1997 GT Xizang Now Finished

retro73":rwubtz6q said:
SEANSTEPHENS":rwubtz6q said:
retro73":rwubtz6q said:
Looks really great just not sure about the saddle, just my opinion (hard to say anything like that without sounding critical) :LOL:

What do you think that weighs in at??

i bought the brown charge saddle because i was going to fit butterscotch tyres and i thought it would suit..... it'll probably be changed at some point as its not exactly comfortable.

the bike weighs in at 22ibs, the frame alone is 3ibs

:D

Thats impressive :D

What happened to the butterscotch tyres have you any pics with it on them??

Lol are any saddles comfy, have had a go on my mates muddyfox fox at the weekend and im still suffering was thinking of a cushion taped over a bike seat maybe a little less painful lol - And I only did a few circuits of the garden :shock: keep looking at a flite I plan to use on my build and wondering if i should be trying to get over the pain thing by sitting on it whilst watching tele and eating dinner ... :LOL:

Dave

:LOL: :LOL: the flites are terrible for that, especially the original ones, i dont drive at the moment so i cycle long distances, so i need to find a more padded saddle for it

i couldnt afford the butterscotch tyres in the end, but i'm keeping my eye out for some for the future i think

Oh no mines an ancient one :shock: i will probably end up looking like that little smiley :shock:

"You ok Dave?"

:shock: "yes im fine thanks"

"But your eyes are bulging ?!"

:shock: " its nothing honest"

Do you happen to have Flite saddle syndrome, then if no one else can help - BUY A BIG CUSHION

Lol

Back