1996 PACE RC200 F4

moukie

Pace Fan
Hi All, My first post here. Have owned the bike since 1997. I want to replace the bottom bracket but I'm unsure of the exact size required? I have contacted Pace twice but they haven't been in touch. would be a great help if someone could give me the dims, BB Shell Width, thread etc. Also does anyone have the Workshop Manual for the F4 as a PDF. Cheers in advance!

Re:

My F6 is a 68mm shell and English thread.

But same as mentioned above. You need to know what you have fitted for the spindle length dependant on cranks

Hope it’s been removed since new though as that’s a long time if not

Re: Re:

Perfect Thanks!! Much appreciated. Yes I will be giving is a long soak in Plusgas before very careful removal.

d8mok":2p8rdnp8 said:

But same as mentioned above. You need to know what you have fitted for the spindle length dependant on cranks

I've different lengths on most my paces due to different cranks.

oh yeah, welcome and get some pics up :mrgreen:

moukie":17zfigrh said:
Perfect Thanks!! Much appreciated. Yes I will be giving is a long soak in Plusgas before very careful removal.

d8mok":17zfigrh said:

Attachments

• 162AC11E-6EAC-461A-9D14-89CCC0A1BC1F_1_105_c.jpeg
    162AC11E-6EAC-461A-9D14-89CCC0A1BC1F_1_105_c.jpeg
    333.2 KB · Views: 227
Re:

Lovely

I think if you’ve had 24 years out of the old BB you shouldn’t treat her to a Royce for another 2 decades.

Off topic but I’m about to list a matching tyre for sale if you need another

image for upload

I would love the wheel :) looking for a rear 26 with either a XTR hub or Hope laced to a Mavic rim.

d8mok":k3m7y01x said:
Lovely

I think if you’ve had 24 years out of the old BB you shouldn’t treat her to a Royce for another 2 decades.

Off topic but I’m about to list a matching tyre for sale if you need another

image for upload

Re:

Yes the wheel is for sale

It’s a 121 ceramic on XTR M950. It has patches of wear to the rim and the hub is missing it’s near side cone. Rim is in good condition apart from that.

I’ve also got a front 231 laces onto a carbon Shocktech hub (similar to pace) which is in good condtion.

Re:

Welcome to the boards. That a lovely Pace and lots of us have a real soft spot for it. Two matching panracers would look great.

It looks already modded - are you running 1x ? I expect that it doesn’t get thrashed like they were back in the day

Back