1996 Klein Adroit - Strata fork, XTR, Mavic 231, Burg/Blue

@david gibson: WOW thats a nice and "loud" build...i thought purple would not fit at all with the BBL colour but...not bad...not bad at all :shock: do you maybe have a shot from the back to see how the purple parts look when the frame is shot from from an angle where the blue component of the colour is more visible?

adroit

SF Klein":39ha6p3x said:
The LBS did quiet them down a bit - not sure if they used oil or grease - but they told me that I'd have to have them do that about every 6 months or so depending on how much riding I do. They're definitely a quality hub, for sure, just not my style. They're also in black and I'm partial to silver hubs for this build.

Yes, I do have a picture from the back. You can click on my gallery and see a picture. :D

adroit

Whoops! I quoted the wrong person in my prior post.

legend1":1wr4wac4 said:
@david gibson: WOW thats a nice and "loud" build...i thought purple would not fit at all with the BBL colour but...not bad...not bad at all :shock: do you maybe have a shot from the back to see how the purple parts look when the frame is shot from from an angle where the blue component of the colour is more visible?

yes, I do have a picture from the back. You can click on my gallery and see it. :)

Re: adroit

David Gibson":3dy24jx0 said:
Whoops! I quoted the wrong person in my prior post.

legend1":3dy24jx0 said:

yes, I do have a picture from the back. You can click on my gallery and see it. :)

thanks - is looking nice :) !

skewers

SF Klein":1jhg27bg said:
Let me know if you might want a set of purple Ringle QR to match the seat QR on your Adroit. If you want to make your bike just a little more violet. ;)

It's an old picture...I now have purple Machine Tech skewers. But thank you for the offer.

Back