1992 Klein Adroit

Tomianson

BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
This one has been finished and ridden for a while now but I’m giving her a complete new lease of life with Campagnolo Record OR so might as well start a build thread.

A gorgeous 1992 linear blue fade (the only one in this colour, this fuselage was repainted by the Klein factory in 1997) Adroit. The real deal, drilled dropouts, Adroit/Strata fork, 2” down tube and plenty of carbon/boron reinforcing.

Here’s how she was a few days ago.

0A35E8AC-AE15-4144-95D4-CF93ECC72863.jpeg CCFD4439-D8E6-4638-AB85-794A78D7C352.jpeg 362C772E-1384-4109-88F0-29755BD55C71.jpeg 661CE130-B1EF-4D9F-BB5B-8C11D84B8AB5.jpeg

Wow, that's nice! Can't wait to see it outfitted with Camp OR. Would love to get my hands on a pre-Trek Klein one day

Nice touch switching to the Ti Syncros seatpost, is it staying, or will it be Campy?

Wow, that's nice! Can't wait to see it outfitted with Camp OR. Would love to get my hands on a pre-Trek Klein one day

Nice touch switching to the Ti Syncros seatpost, is it staying, or will it be Campy?
Should look amazing. I'm not sure about the ti syncros post, its been on there for a while. The grips are klein (black) and the Record OR thumbshifters and brake levers are black, sadle black too. i might put a black seatpost on (syncros) and keep the top half black, then everything below is silver/white against the blue. Maybe more contrast that way. Or maybe campagnolo, will see how it looms when its done.

Yes, I remember when OR was released, my favorite of Campy's MTB efforts. These parts look NOS?

Latest posts

Back