1996 GT LTS

If it makes any odds I had one of these a few years ago, but it definitely was an LTS Team as far as I was aware.
It ran exactly the same rear end, but the front triangle was the original Bluey Purple Colour with Yellow GT decals.
It also ran an original Super Deluxe rear shock.

My brother has it now, but its been restored in a different colour and a replaced rear shock, and its also on its 3rd titanium rear linkage, they like to break for fun... :roll:

Well I am very split between keeping it strict period or sorting it out with fox rear shock (experement) and fox f80 or 100 front forks to actually make it a smoooth ride (All on hold at the moment though as the Renault has crapped itself again :twisted: )

Very nice, always liked these frames :)

I'd probably keep it orignal, I don't know a great deal about these frames but I imagine once you start upgrading bits, the frame/linkage will become the weak point.

hmmm its not so much upgrade but getting something that actually works , finding original shocks and forks that are "meant" to be tip top with damping that dont really turn out to be so gets costly. :?

This is very intresting, I used to have a team LTS in blue years ago and i'm now looking to get another 96 LTS with the ti linkage.
Why does the first post have the pivot under the top tube then the other post its above? Is it because the frame is smaller?

Back