1995 Specialized S-Works JMC replica

Right, first update in quite a while...

Been looking for the correct non-perforated Specialized Prolong saddle in grey, and thanks to iveto1983, I now have one (thank you Patrick)

Also had some other details added in the last few months whilst I've been quiet on here, brand new tyres (smoke and dart same as before, just brand new as new always looks perfect) some decals like a reproduction chainstay protector, the correct red dcd with pressed logo, also scored some 2.5" rise azonic bars, and another bit that I struggled to find for long enough, a specialized ribcage bottle cage!
Also got some new old stock cages for the pedals as mine were a bit bashed, and I want to find/fit the best parts I can possibly get hold of where possible!

Anyways, enough talk, here's some pics....

20180426_175330 by John Paddock, on Flickr

20180426_194237 by John Paddock, on Flickr

20180426_195707 by John Paddock, on Flickr

20180426_195731 by John Paddock, on Flickr

Check out the cheeky chappy robin that came and posed on my wheel for me...

20180426_195611 by John Paddock, on Flickr

And then popped up onto my bars for a proper pose....

20180426_195630 by John Paddock, on Flickr

Re:

Also the seatpost had a standard looking (black rubber handle) quick release, on drive side and angled towards the arse.

Re:

Loving the detail for the tie wrap placement !!!

I think there may have been a red crud bung under the crown ?

Re:

You're wrong on the stripes comment I'm afraid Ben as I've got detailed pics of Jason's actual bike lol.
And I know about the seat clamp/hanger/quick release, they're all on the to do list!
And I'm glad you noticed as I paused and studied dirt a few times to get that right, didn't think anyone would spot that!

Re:

I love it, and am happy that I was able to contribute a part for the build.

Re: Re:

iveto1983":2yjfay2s said:
I love it, and am happy that I was able to contribute a part for the build.

Thank you, I am also glad that you were able to provide a part for this old girl, I've still got a long way to go to be where I want to be, but I'm certainly one step closer!
Thank you very much dude :)

Back