1995 Claud Butler Titanius White Industries FINISHED pg21

Re: 1995 Claud Butler Titanius White Industries BUILD starts pg6

And in the gallery.... :cool: Claud Butler Titanius (7).jpg Claud Butler Titanius (4).jpg Claud Butler Titanius (3).jpg Claud Butler Titanius (6).jpg Claud Butler Titanius (5).jpg Claud Butler Titanius (2).jpg Claud Butler Titanius (1).jpg

Last edited:

And then... Claud Butler Titanius (14).jpg Claud Butler Titanius (13).jpg Claud Butler Titanius (12).jpg Claud Butler Titanius (11).jpg Claud Butler Titanius (10).jpg Claud Butler Titanius (9).jpg Claud Butler Titanius (8).jpg

Last edited:

Unbelievable! Your eye for detail and execution is truly exquisite. I think I need to go polish my frame some more. :D

RicoMack":4ovwuwsx said:
Unbelievable! Your eye for detail and execution is truly exquisite. I think I need to go polish my frame some more. :D

Thank goodness someone likes it! :LOL: (Some aren’t so sure the frame deserves the WI :shock: )

Gosh! What a rude fellow!

Anyway, very nice!

Exclamation mark!

I found this on my travels

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RETRO-BIKE-B ... SwjVFfAb2U

s-l500.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Style tips from a man who puts red cable outers on a red frame………. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

legrandefromage":30npis9a said:
Caffeine should be regulated
:LOL:

I spent a good part of my evening Yesterday reading through all 21 pages of the build thread and really enjoyed it.
If I'd of had some Caffeine, I may have been able to post a reply last night!

The attention to detail is Awesome. The commitment to going different and building with the White Industries components works really well.
I'm all for build threads. I like reading the back story of how you got to the end result.... and if it helps others with inspiration or 'how to' knowledge along the way, keep 'em coming!

Hats off to you Sir! Great effort on both counts!

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Re: Re:

boy"O"boy":3kv3y54j said:
legrandefromage":3kv3y54j said:
Caffeine should be regulated
:LOL:

I spent a good part of my evening Yesterday reading through all 21 pages of the build thread and really enjoyed it.
If I'd of had some Caffeine, I may have been able to post a reply last night!

The attention to detail is Awesome. The commitment to going different and building with the White Industries components works really well.
I'm all for build threads. I like reading the back story of how you got to the end result.... and if it helps others with inspiration or 'how to' knowledge along the way, keep 'em coming!

Hats off to you Sir! Great effort on both counts!

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Cheers B-O-B, much appreciated..... :D

Back