1995 18" Specialized Stumpjumper M2 Metal Matrix

ob600

Retro Newbie
I am thinking about selling my beloved Stumpy - I was paralysed and then gave it to my dad, but to be frank he's a little old for it. I'd like it to go to a good home. I can get my father to take some pics if anyone is interested.

Hey. Sorry to hear about your situation. The forum has a For Sale section, to post kit you wish to move. Be sure to add a price for the bike, or someone will quickly slap you with “forum rules”..

If you are unclear as to value, there is a section at the top of Retro MTB chat entitled “how much is my xyz worth?”, which is the best place to get guidance.

As for the bike itself, M2s are held in reasonably high regard in these parts, just like bitd.. (very high regard, if a “JMC” Team Issue frame in red)..

I have a non-team M2 in my own stable. If yours is in half decent condition, no doubt someone will want it.

All that said - why not stick around, get involved in the chat.. this time next year you will have half a dozen M2s 😊

And don’t worry - riding is optional around here. Unfortunately, obsession is mandatory..

Welcome.. and abandon hope..

Back