1994 WTB Phoenix SE

very cool love it.

I have a set of those avid levers but they were pants with v's, do you find them ok? I think mine must be canti's only, the adjuster did not work with my xtr v's :?

clockworkgazz":31pyenve said:
very cool love it.

I have a set of those avid levers but they were pants with v's, do you find them ok? I think mine must be canti's only, the adjuster did not work with my xtr v's :?

Work fine with the V and with toggle in back - assuming you have the 97 and up "V chip" Canti models or the V specifics they work with anything cable actuated - best levers ever IMHO. Toggle Cams give you some adjustment too if you know what to play with (threaded toggle).

What is the serial number of this one? I am working on 93197 right now. Have a bunch of stuff to do.

bushpig":2op66hqh said:
What is the serial number of this one? I am working on 93197 right now. Have a bunch of stuff to do.

Made me check! Hard to read through the paint but deffo starts with 94 :oops: 94250 is what is looks like without stripping the paint off.

Cool thanks! I can't wait to build mine up. It needs a repaint, but it'll be worth it to color match the fillet brazed Type II that is going on the bike!

bushpig":1qfmdku4 said:
Cool thanks! I can't wait to build mine up. It needs a repaint, but it'll be worth it to color match the fillet brazed Type II that is going on the bike!

If only you would give the rest of the world a chance and stop monopolizing SP's and CC's time ;-) thanks for the kind words, it's amazing to me that this bike is rolling as fast on my technical 10 mile loop as my 650B converted Titus ever did and I'm still getting used to it.

Some pics from my post Thanksgiving ride - gotta love November in Nothern California ;-)

phx3_01.jpg

phx3_02.jpg

phx3_03.jpg

phx3_04.jpg

phx3_05.jpg

phx3_06.jpg

phx3_07.jpg

phx3_08.jpg

That's superb mate. One of the finest steeds on this site IMO.
Loving seeing it being ridden too!

Back