1994 Specialized Stumpjumper

I had some spare time so some work is done, although paint is nice there are some scratches that needed attention

Cassete and chain are removed and will be cleaned, wheels will be overhauled and cleaned/polished

I love the fact you kept this bike, it’s such a great colour. What are you doing about colour matching it?

Look forward to more updates.

I could not resist, color, 95% original, well preserved everything was telling me to keep it, few other things "got the boot" to justify keeping it but I have no regrets.

I had nail polish that is close enough color match to touch up paint and since most of damage is not visible/small it works for me(maybe if I find lighter shade of green to use over this to get even better match but for now it will stay like this)

balkanac":26gpx3if said:
I could not resist, color, 95% original, well preserved everything was telling me to keep it, few other things "got the boot" to justify keeping it but I have no regrets.

I had nail polish that is close enough color match to touch up paint and since most of damage is not visible/small it works for me(maybe if I find lighter shade of green to use over this to get even better match but for now it will stay like this)

I don’t blame you for keeping her, the green with black LX is pure class.

Nail varnish to the rescue, good call.

Some more work done, headset is in excellent condition

New grease

Voila :D

Brakes are cleaned, new ritchey pads added

Had some spare time and rushed to finished her, new shimano chain was added, hubs where cleaned and packed with fresh grease, bb was smooth so it was left alone anyway no more boring build pics :)

Thanks, tires are original to bike Ummagummas but if I had some butterscotch tires that would be perfect sadly they are hard to find and expensive

Re:

Curious what serial number you have on your frame. I have the same year frame as well but with a 1993 serial. I'm assuming mine was built at the end of 93 for the 94 year.

Back