1994 Rocky Mountain Altitude

RockiMtn":1xptxbeb said:
not sure if the changes were necessary, but the better photos were! ;) much better job getting the colours!

m737 spuds are time correct and look good as well I think! And yes, the colour is hard to catch in a picture, I even had to edit the colours to get it right!

shutter":2zapbp4l said:
I like the fading colour change in the paint!

Just entered my Summit in BOTM, lets see if we can get a rocky to win this month =)

Thanks! Just noted you made this month contest a Rocky versus Yeti one! Love your Summit by the way, one of my all time favourites. There is one for sale here in the Netherlands in near perfect condition. But it looks like it's an 18.5" which is too small for me unfortunately.

shutter":3fxk65dg said:
Just entered my Summit in BOTM, lets see if we can get a rocky to win this month =)
:facepalm: a RM won't win now as the votes will be split.

RockiMtn":3cr967eu said:
shutter":3cr967eu said:

So are the Yeti votes ;-)

Very nice Altitude! Yes, paint job is pretty cool on these. I used to have a 94 Altitude, but not nearly as nice looking since the previous owner powder coated it yellow...but it did have the original red Raceface parts on it.
If anybody out near Vancouver, BC is looking for one of these I think there's still one on Craigslist under "Bike collector downsizing".

Blizz":3d3fj150 said:
Very nice Altitude! Yes, paint job is pretty cool on these. I used to have a 94 Altitude, but not nearly as nice looking since the previous owner powder coated it yellow...but it did have the original red Raceface parts on it.
If anybody out near Vancouver, BC is looking for one of these I think there's still one on Craigslist under "Bike collector downsizing".

Thanks! any idea what happened to those red original raceface parts?

troje":3bmv92pw said:
RockiMtn":3bmv92pw said:
shutter":3bmv92pw said:
So are the Yeti votes ;-)
Meaning a non-RM & non-Yeti will prob take the prize! :p

troje":28v54lod said:
Blizz":28v54lod said:

Thanks! any idea what happened to those red original raceface parts?
Sorry, I traded that bike away in 2000, so it could be anywhere by now.

Back