1994 Lotus 110, ex-GAN

skoze":3fzthsic said:
I sure do, i'll get it over your way one of these days!

You do that and his dad will be standing next to him with an equally silly looking grin on his face.

Wonderful bike.

One of these days i'll get there!

Got some potentially very cool developments with the history of the bike, currently awaiting an e-mail from Pascal himself. Awesome.

Also I saw my aunt and uncle yesterday too, apparently she picked up the frame for £35!

That's brilliant, lucky man.

I read that Boardman sold a couple of his, but he would not sell them with forks as they were so brittle - just designed to weigh nothing & last a race. I guess that's the same with yours.

Nice one

amazing heirloom ! must be the same type frame chris did the hour record on . mega gan sticker !!

Matt_wood55":2mej469h said:
That's brilliant, lucky man.

I read that Boardman sold a couple of his, but he would not sell them with forks as they were so brittle - just designed to weigh nothing & last a race. I guess that's the same with yours.

Nice one

latman":2mej469h said:
is that a vertical crack in the stem casting ?

Well spotted! It certainly (frustratingly!!) is. Could be a perfect excuse to change some spec around.

I've had some progress with the history of the bike via the Ride Cycle Review mag.

This is Pascal Lance in 1995, the guy who rode this bike for Gan;

131403295512.jpg

This is Pascal Lance on thursday being shown a picture of it I sent over;

10521831_732386213492785_1804310871_n.jpg

From Rob at RIDE;

Matt,
First up: you have made someone's day! I have just shown Pascal your bike and I do believe a tear almost came to his eye immediately. Upon sighting the photo, he said instantly: "That is worth more than gold!"
In fact, he then went silent for a little while.
He says he raced it about 60 times over three years. And "I won a LOT of races on that bike."
He became quite emotional and recalled that he was 63kg when he raced the Lotus.

I'll leave that there as we're discussing a mag feature on it now, and I dont want to spoil the rest! Just goes to show how much of a life this bike's actually had. Unbelievable.

Re:my one

This is my lotus

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 629
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 630
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 629