1994 GT Tequesta 'Team Scream' PICS UPDATE 12/12/10

Saw a team scream frame yesterday morning, looked like the rider was a student. Definitely stood out among the rest of his group. Was driving past so didn't get a look at the exact model, they do look good though!

gm1230126":10ai4e1j said:
kaytronika":10ai4e1j said:
Always wanted a team scream paintjob, the Tequesta was always a favourite of mine.
Enjoy.

The Timberline and Tequesta Team Scream bikes are a decal job not a paint job like the Bravado LE and the Psyclone.

I was 16 at the time... The Bravado and Psyclone were so far out of my budget I looked up to the Tequesta. Realist :LOL: Paint or decals, I just wanted one. Still haven't found my team scream shirt.

Still haven't found my team scream shirt.

I've got mine from BITD which is a bit weird as I rode Marins!

Will go lovely with the Bravado when it's done... :D

ringo":2mljgwl4 said:
Still haven't found my team scream shirt.

I've got mine from BITD which is a bit weird as I rode Marins!

Will go lovely with the Bravado when it's done... :D

I've had a GT 'Team Scream' cap since 96. Got it from my sponsor when I collected my RTS. Finally got the bike to go with it! :LOL:

My shirt was medium when I bought it.
I highly suspect it wouldn't fit too well these days!

Me too! But I don't care, i've waited this long (it was 15 years ago) and I won't be able to see myself wearing it :D

Never could work out sizing on GT shirts.

I have a XXXL shirt (I'm chunky) and it only just fit BITD.
Might get back into it.

Bit of an update.

Finally got round to cleaning the frame up. Spent hours going over it touching up all the little paint chips and giving it a nice coat of polish.

Also cleaned up a perfect KORE stem I have that was tucked away at the back of the shed.

I've also agreed a deal on a set of Rock Shox Mag21's that will suit it perfectly.

Attachments

• IMG00767.jpg
    IMG00767.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2,418
  • IMG00766.jpg
    IMG00766.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 2,418
Back