GT Tequesta, Team Scream c. 93/94? 18"

iain0

Retro Newbie
Listed on eBay...

HERE

Pretty good condition, few scratches / chips, needs new BB and cranks, chain, tyres, headset bearings, stem... if you have these knocking about would be a cheap fix. I bought a 1999 Cannondale F700 so wouldn't get much use out of the GT if I did sort it out. Will also include a pair of RST 3" (late 1990s) forks in matching blue.

Pics show frame and bits but is a complete bike, just needs some fettling to make it fully working, was going to make it a singlespeed but also need room in the shed (bikes don't fit in with wheels on hence they're not on in pics.

Located in Durham, can arrange local delivery in Durham and South Yorks / North East Derbyshire area.

Not really sure what the going rate is, certainly isn't a Zaskar and is newer than the classic paintbrush / broad strokes down tube logos of 1992. Was expecting about £40-60 for it but maybe someone (preferably 2) will fancy it a bit more - and maybe I expect too much!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back