GT Tequesta, GT Jersey PICS NOW UP!!!!

MiniNinjaRob

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Due to lack of space and chronic lack of use (or no use at all) I am getting rid of my GT stuff I have to concentrate on the Kona.

1992 GT Tequesta
Bought off eBay on a whim but it really is too small for me. I need an 18"!!
Everything is original on this bike, including the tyres and seat. I am selling the grips seperately so have put some new Oury grips on. The bars in the pics are some temporary ones, the original GT ones will be refitted once I've resprayed them. The bike looks like it has been used a couple of times then left in a garage for 20 years!
The tyres and still nice and supple with no cracks so fine to use - no real sign of wear. Same with the rims.
I have the original pedals which can still be used and they have the original GT straps - rare to find!
There is a few rusty bolts (see pics) but they can be easily replaced if you wanted. The only thing I would replace is the QR's on the wheels as they are rusty but they still work fine and may be able to be cleaned up anyway.
I have checked the bearings and they are smooth but I still repacked the headset and hubs with fresh grease. The BB is smooth but needs some grease as it felt a little dry but I don't have the tools to dismantle it.
Just want back what it cost me (I got it very cheap!).
£80 plus post. No offers, it's so cheap and I'll just keep it rather than let it go cheaper.
+£10 for some used twice Charge Splashbacks in 2.1" size - kevlar.

GT Team Scream (Caratti) SS Jersey in medium - that is what it was sold to me as but there isn't a clear size on it. I have tried it on and it does fit like a medium so I assume thats right. Couple of tiny nicks and signs of use but very very good in my opinion for a 22 year old (ish) jersey! Smells nice and fresh too. :)
£20 posted or £14 with bike above.

Gripshift Collection
1. SRT600R 8sp. I bought these in 94 and soon after fitted the aftermarket metal springs in them - they still have that satisfying click when you change gear - very positive. I have fitted a NOS set of ODI gripshift grips to them which have still not been used.
2. X-rays, usual cracks in the bolt hole area. Grips are a bit worn but still very usable for a long time yet.
3. NOS Clear ODI (in yeti pack I have no idea why) for SRT500/600
4. NOS Clear ATI for x-rays
5. NOS Black standard x-ray grips.

All 5 above for £45 posted - cost me a lot lot more than this as the gripshift grips. No splits - sell what you don't need!
SOLD FOR £40 posted.
NOS GT chainstay protector - self adhesive one you would find on a new bike from the factory
£6 SOLD.

Re: All my GT Stuff for sale..... :-(

The pics in my sig link are the eBay shots. Not very good ones.

I'll take some tomorrow night. Sorry about the wait.

Re: All my GT Stuff for sale..... :-(

Some pics now up....

Coming soon....
Entire Gripshift collection - SRT500R 8sp with upgrade metal spring circa yr1994 and NOS black grips on, 8sp X-ray plus spare NOS grips, think I have some other NOS grips too
1998 Marzocchi Z2 Light with new seals and bushings and decals.
1997 Z1 fork parts
Pauls Components Love Levers 2.5 for V-brake

Re: All my GT Stuff for sale..... plus PSA for other stuff

Be interested in the z2 pending price and steerer length

Re: GT Tequesta, GT Jersey PLUS Gripshift Collection bargain

Bump open to offers on all stuff apart from the bike.

Back