1994 Grove Innovations Ti with Paul Derailleurs

Welcome to the site! Beautiful Grove Ti! :cool: I actually started building mine with Paul derailleurs but changed direction before it was complete. Here's a pic:

IMAG0315.jpg

BTW: My in-laws are from your neck of the woods.

Great Bike.

You have a serious bike there. All the components of the day were bling and still are in my opinion. Great to see it here on the site.

Any pointers to a good style match Rigid Fork??

I'd love some direction from all these masters of the retro that lurk these parts.

Wow, that grove is one of the nicest bikes I've ever seen just just because of the part spec...I've often spec'ed bikes in my head with nearly the same specs, Pauls, Cooks Bro's, etc.

Thanks much!

I don't think I mentioned that originally I bought this back to build a single speed. But having found this site, I think I'm convinced to keep it original.

Although it doesn't seem like I'd have much trouble moving those Paul Derailleurs! lol

:shock: wow that is super sweet amount of kit you've bolted on to that lovely frame!!! in my opinion, the only things i would say are out of place on it is the XT headset (put the CK back on) and XT canti brake pad holders (just because they're being used with Avid canti).

Is your seat clamp threaded? I had to use a nut on the backside of mine to cinch the seatpost (you can see it in the pic below), but yours looks like it doesn't need a nut. I'm wondering if mine was drilled out by the previous owner?

IMAG0328.jpg

Back