1994 Fat Chance Titanium Garage Find

Re: Re:

redzephyr":7q7hq8h4 said:
Checking in for updates. Super find that. Great call on the forks. Loving the photoshoot too.

Hey Nik, Do you know if you take the URL tags out of the photobucket link (i.e. just leave txt between the IMG tags) then the photos you post here won't take everybody back to you PB albums when they tap on the image to expand it. Nice golf tho.

Thanks for the photobucket haxxor tip! I always wondered how to do that. If you guys don't mind, I might edit my posts with pictures so that it doesn't jump you to photobucket when you click on my pics.

My build was put on hold until I got through tax season, but I'm back on track. Picked up some new rereleased classics!

BikeParts1.jpg

Re:

Purchased some other items too. Most notably, I obtained the missing piece of the puzzle, a super rare and hard to find Marzocchi cantilever brake housing hanger, from none other than Ronnie, the ex-head technician at Marzocchi, now head tech at DVO. I ran into him at Sea Otter, and he told me that he happened to have two hangers just sitting in his desk drawer!!! Thank you Ronnie!

BikeParts3.jpg

I also bought a Wippermann ConneX 8-speed chain, made in Germany.

BikeParts2.jpg

Back