1994 DEAN Titanium

Sorry for the delay, here's a pic of that seat collar I have... probably not as purple as you want?

Attachments

• IMG_20200119_163444.jpg
    IMG_20200119_163444.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 898
Re:

#stayathome

Spent some time in the man cave today; spring is in the air and so it is in the fork legs of those Manitou M3's

p5pb18446715.jpg

p5pb18446716.jpg

Wonder if I have sufficient clamping surface on the slightly short steerer tube though..
p5pb18446719.jpg

:cool:

:cool: indeed!

Black zip ties though, or Red, Blue, Yellow and Green :)

Re:

Just read through the thread and really enjoyed all the build versions as well as the history from the previous owner(s). My favorite version (visually) is the 3dv, although I also appreciate the monochrome/drab M900 build for what it is. A friend recently built up a virgin 94 Dean frame into a retro MTB commuter (M900 parts with rigid fork and slicks). He bought the frame about 15 years ago NIB and sat on it until about a year or two ago. I'll try to see if I can snag some pics from him for you all.

Re: Re:

fledflew":3q9ey5o6 said:
Just read through the thread and really enjoyed all the build versions as well as the history from the previous owner(s). My favorite version (visually) is the 3dv, although I also appreciate the monochrome/drab M900 build for what it is. A friend recently built up a virgin 94 Dean frame into a retro MTB commuter (M900 parts with rigid fork and slicks). He bought the frame about 15 years ago NIB and sat on it until about a year or two ago. I'll try to see if I can snag some pics from him for you all.
Thanks, buddy!
Were you able to source some pics of that 'virgin' DEAN yet.. :D ?

I was going through some old pictures and came across these, taken during a trip to the North of France in 2013, way before we had our kids.
Me on the DEAN, my girl on a GT Borrego and off to the abbey of Orval :cool:

We passed several cemeteries situated along the Maginot line
p5pb18545443.jpg

p5pb18545430.jpg

p5pb18545431.jpg

Just down the road of the abbey..
p5pb18545432.jpg

Had an awesome grilled Orval cheese sandwich and two glasses of lovely local produce before heading back home.
Those were the days.. all in the pre-corona era, of course.

#stayathome

:D

Back