1994 DEAN Titanium

No need for feeling guilty. But don't ever sell it without contacting me first. ;-)

I know it's in good hands, that's a comforting thought. Enjoy it!

WimVDD":13ie09mo said:
No need for feeling guilty. But don't ever sell it without contacting me first. ;-)

I know it's in good hands, that's a comforting thought. Enjoy it!

This was for Eef.

I've just gone through this entire thread. It is a great read, especially the two previous owners providing history. The current owner's passion is quite obvious as well.
Now for my unwanted two cents regarding your build:
I think the latest version, with all the Ringle is best. The blue anno crank arm stood out on it's own too much, drew attention away from the DEAN. The grey XTR setup was too flat, that bike needed more POP! In my opinion, there is just the right amount of purple (once you've sorted the seatpost clamp).

Re: Re:

MattiThundrrr":1a2ap73h said:
I've just gone through this entire thread. It is a great read, especially the two previous owners providing history. The current owner's passion is quite obvious as well.
Now for my unwanted two cents regarding your build:
I think the latest version, with all the Ringle is best. The blue anno crank arm stood out on it's own too much, drew attention away from the DEAN. The grey XTR setup was too flat, that bike needed more POP! In my opinion, there is just the right amount of purple (once you've sorted the seatpost clamp).
Thanks; any opinion on my builds is appreciated ;)
I'm definitely passionate about this Ti baby, that's for sure!
Still awaiting pictures of the seat clamp :)

ez054098":1a2ap73h said:
The purple looks amazing Eef. I love it brother.
Thanks, Michael: I'm still grateful for the karma stem you provided a few years ago!
What's the status on your DEAN?

Re: Re:

ez054098":23t3ih3b said:
The purple looks amazing Eef. I love it brother.

“Double-E F” said:
Thanks, Michael: I'm still grateful for the karma stem you provided a few years ago!
What's the status on your DEAN?

I added those Ti CQP cranks about a year ago. Everything else is the same.

Re:

I sourced that set of Maguras (HS33 Quicksilver) via a bike I found on Marktplaats, but I think you mean how they function?
Maguras are my all time favorite brakes, I run an exact same set on my other titanium steed.
They're powerful and trustworthy. Only downside is that they're a bit more troublesome when it comes to maintaining (as compared to cantis), but that's the only thing.

I love 'em!

Back